|"Like us" on Facebook and receive posts on interesting articles, videos, events for teachers and parents!|
Would your child benefit from Occupational Therapy?
• Is your child struggling with learning how to write?
• Does your child seem clumsy or trip over his own feet?
• Does your child have trouble keeping his belongings organized?
• Does your child have trouble getting dressed?
• Is your child in constant motion, never able to sit still?
• Does your child have difficulty with transitions?
• Is your child a messy eater?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, your child may benefit from occupational therapy.
What is pediatric occupational therapy?
Pediatric occupational therapy helps children succeed in the “occupations” of childhood. Getting dressed, learning how to play with toys and using tools for writing and feeding are some of the areas occupational therapy can facilitate growth. Using a variety of treatment approaches, Pediatric Therapy Solutions will develop a realistic treatment plan that will also integrate the goals of parent and child.
What makes Pediatric Therapy Solutions, LLC the right solution for your family?
• An intimate, family friendly atmosphere
• Individualized attention
• Treatment plans developed in conjunction with parental input
• At home follow up activities provided to reinforce skills worked on in therapy sessions
• Establishment of measureable objectives achievable within a reasonable time frame
• Teaches families the tools needed to be advocates for their child
Pediatric Therapy Solutions, LLC is located in Lawrenceville, NJ. Directly off Route 295, we are easy to access from towns throughout Mercer County.
Michelle Davis-Korngut, MS OTR/L, an occupational therapist and special educator has over twenty-five years experience working with children of all ages in schools, clinics, hospital and home environments. The mission of Pediatric Therapy Solutions, LLC is to help all children reach their potential in school, home and in the community by providing a family centered approach to occupational therapy evaluation, treatment, consultation, parent/teacher workshops and group based services.
Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of the children and families we meet!
Michelle truly understood our child in a way no one else could, and my daughter’s deficits improved terrifically while under Michelle’s care. I am so thankful we had the opportunity to have Michelle as an Occupational Therapist. Her incomparable skills and warm, loving presence truly set her apart!
Michelle helped my son at a crucial time in his development. As a result of her involvement, he is an active, confident child who participates in various sports and activities. Michelle displays a keen understanding and enthusiasm for the work that she does. During my son’s weekly sessions with Michelle, he learned how to properly perform ordinary tasks like running, using the stairs and catching a ball, which had previously been difficult for him. The results of all these efforts were nothing short of amazing! My son always eagerly anticipated his next session. Michelle is an excellent communicator, who is adept at working with a broad range of age groups. I am very pleased that Michelle’s expertise will be available for occupational therapy services in this community.